Getting Organized Will Help Reduce Frustration as You Pursue Your Dreams
by Joyce Dunaway @DunawayJoyce
It’s important to have a specific space to work on your project.
Most of us can’t afford to add a room to our home or rent office space.
Here are a few examples of things that would not be efficient:
- Using your kitchen table to spread out the supplies you need would result in having to move them when it’s time to serve meals.
- Unless you have the ability to drown out background noise, working in the den with the TV blaring would be distracting.
- Working outdoors would hinder progress on days with inclement weather.
Suggestions for Improving Productivity:
- Analyze how much space you need
- Select an area with the least distractions
- Rearrange furniture if necessary to carve out your special work place
- Keep all supplies handy
- Explain to family members the importance of reserving this area for you
Advantages of Being Organized:
- Having a designated space saves you time—you don’t have to scrounge for needed supplies.
- Your mind will be programmed for work when you enter your special area.
- Working in your dream corner could produce the confidence needed to continue and complete your project.
- Having supplies handy and organized will result in less frustration
What suggestions do you have to help us become more organized in the pursuit of our dreams? Please leave your comments in the section below.