Reward Yourself as You Achieve Specific Goals while Pursuing Your Dream
by Joyce Dunaway
Have you listed the steps necessary to achieve your dream?
Doing this will help you stay on track.
It will keep you from being overwhelmed by the enormity of what it will take to achieve your dream.
Deciding on a specific reward for each step accomplished will serve as motivation.
It could be small or large. The key is choosing something you would enjoy.
Here are a few examples of Rewards for Achieving Your Goal:
- Treating yourself at your favorite ice cream shop
- Going to lunch or a movie with a special friend
- Curling up on the couch with a book you’ve been dying to read
- Getting a manicure, pedicure, or massage
- Getting a baby sitter so you and your spouse can go out to eat
- Calling a friend who will be excited about your accomplishment
- Taking a walk exploring nature